Thursday, February 9, 2012

Try Again - New Challenge

Okay, so the last challenge was a flop.  I only ended up doing 4 days of 30.  I am going to try again with a new one.  Hopefully, I will be more successful with this one.  (Janae, I got this from your FB.  Hope you don't mind).  Here goes:

1. A picture of yourself with 10 facts
2. A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
3. A picture of your favorite tv show character
4. A picture of & your bestfriend (not including spouse/kids/family)
5. A picture of your favorite memory
6. A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
7. A picture of your most treasured item
8. A picture that makes you laugh
9. A picture of you and your SO
10. A picture of your children
11. A picture of something you hate
12. A picture of something you love
13. A picture of your favorite band or artist
14. A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
15. A picture of something you want to do before you die
16. A picture of someone who inspires you
17. A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
18. A picture of your favorite movie
19. A picture of yourself during pregnancy
20. A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
21. A picture of you & friends from highscool
22. A picture of something you wish you were better at
23. A picture of your family
24. A picture from your wedding day
25. A picture of your favorite day
26. A picture of something that means a lot to you
27. A picture of your chilren as newborns
28. A picture of something you're afraid of
29. A picture that can always make you smile
30. A picture of someone you miss

2 comments:

Nic said...

Nice! I'm laughing b/c I stole it from her too :) Aubrey is sitting on my lap pointing at Jordyn's picture saying "that's me" This looks like a fun challange

Julie L said...

Just pictures? That's not too terrible. Looking forward to seeing them!