1. I am still doing medical transcription from home, although some days I feel quite burnt out from it. However, it is a GREAT job. I love the flexibility of being able to write my own schedule, and being able to be home for my family.
2. We moved from Roosevelt last June, and have been living in the basement apartment of my parents' house. It has been great for us, and I am extremely grateful, but I am ready to find a place of our own again. Not only do I need my own space, but I need MORE space.
3. We are landlords. We have been renting out our Roosevelt house since September. While selling was our first choice, it didn't happen quickly enough, so we decided to rent it out. It has worked out well for us. Luckily, the tenants have been great.
4. I am part-owner in a beautiful horse, Dream of Jeannie. I never imagined it would have happened already, but thanks to a great friend going in half on her, I am able to say I own a horse again. And... I am extremely excited for this year's show season!
5. I have 2 very smart kids. Jordyn and Jacob are doing great in school. Jordyn LOVES it. She would rather go to school than be off track (year round school), which they are right now. Although she loves to be at the barn with me, which we do 3 times a week. Jacob is doing very well in school also. He has a great teacher that fits his needs very well. He wishes he could spend time at the barn too, but with his allergies, he has a hard time, so he gets daddy time while Jordyn and I are gone.
6. I do my own taxes. They are almost ready to go.
7. I was able to do a few shifts at the end of the year at Avenues Pet Clinic, where I worked before moving to Roosevelt. It was good to do the work again, but I am grateful I don't have to work away from home 40 hours a week.
8. I have awesome family and friends. You know who you are and why you are awesome. ;) I wish I could see you more often.
9. I still get distracted TOO easy, like now, writing this blog. And with Facebook. I am addicted... not to games and stuff, but to knowing what is going on in the lives of people I know.
10. I still love food...TOO much. With going to the barn and getting such a good workout riding and working there, I have really been trying to eat less junk and become healthier, but it is SO HARD. I love junk food. I guess if I keep working on it, it will come...eventually.
Thanks for your interest in reading my blog. My plan is to keep it up more often. Every day? Probably not. More frequent updates is the goal.

1 comment:
Love the ten! Sounds like things are going great for you. How fun that you share-own a horse. One of these days it would be fun to see a picture of that posted, too.
Post a Comment