Thursday, June 2, 2011
End of one era, beginning of another.
Wow. Well, time has been scarce lately, hence no blogging for a while. I don't anticipate it getting much better in the next few weeks, but I will take some time to post a short one now. I mentioned before that I was hoping to move back to the Wasatch Front. Well it is happening, as we speak. Jared has been living at his brother Justin's and working down there for a couple months now. I chose to stay in Roosevelt, so the kids could finish school and to get the house sold and ready to move. The kids finished school last week, so we will be moving really soon. The house hasn't sold yet, but it has been nice not to have to stress about that while Jared has been gone and I have been a "single mom." Once the house does sell, we will begin our search for a house, location still unknown, somewhere between south SL county and north Utah county. Until then, we are fortunate enough to be able to live in the basement apartment at my parents' place. I will be excited to have it done. Not a big fan of the moving process.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've yet to meet anyone who really cares for the actual grunt work involved with a move, but change is always exciting. Glad you'll be back down our direction!
Seriously, bring the kids over to play while you are working. You'll get so much more done. Glad to be close to you guys for once!
Post a Comment