Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Day 4 - A habit that you wish you didn't have
Oh, there are so many bad habits... I guess because I am doing this right now, the worst habit I can think of is getting super distracted from my work with blogging (now) or Facebooking. It is so easy to get caught up in the online world and forget about what I "should" be doing. That being said, I am so grateful for being able to see what is going on in people's lives, especially those I don't get to talk to very often. I feel connected to many of you through blogging and statuses and comments. So I guess the part of the habit that I wish to be better about is the part of restricting myself on the amount of time spent and not doing it during work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh my, how easy and hour escapes and you've just been reading! I totally agree!
I hear you, too. It's a love/hate relationship. But I had added games to it, as well. Those I've been much better off without and am glad I gave them up.
Post a Comment