Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 2-The meaning behind your Blog name

Well..."Jared Libberton Family"...this one is pretty self-explanatory.  I thought about just putting Libberton Family, but then how would you know which Libberton family?  So I added Jared's name, since he is the patriarch of our little family.  It would be fun to come up with a fun title for the blog, but I got nothin right now, so its going to stay as is.

Side note:  Jacob said something funny this morning, so I will share.  I was lying in bed, not wanting to get up; I guess you could say I was being lazy.  He comes in and says, "Mom I have to go to the bathroom and Jordyn is in the other one."  Me: "Okay.  Go in mine." (We have a master bathroom.)  Jacob: "But I didn't want to wake you up."  Haha.  Too late.

2 comments:

Julie L said...

Your blog name works. What more can one say? And what a cutie to not want to wake you up!

(I keep wondering what the next generation of Libbertons are going to do to find more "J" names....)

Unknown said...

Love Depeche Mode...memories rolling in my head but mostly dumb boys from High School I would like to forget