Saturday, September 13, 2008

New Blog

We are new to this, so here goes.
Jared has been working at Jones Paint and Glass since June 2007. He started as a glazier doing installations. Now he is working in the office mostly. He is still doing installations too. He likes the flexibility. He is up for a promotion to glass department manager sometime around the first of the year.
I just graduated from my medical transcription training and have been looking for a job. Yesterday I finally got a job offer with Sten-Tel transcription service. I am excited to start working. I have also been coaching freshman volleyball at Union High School. My team is doing really well. Our record is 4-2.
Jordyn is turning 4 next week (the 18th), and she is really excited. We are having a party for her on the 21st.
Jacob turned 2 in July (the 27th). He is talking a lot, and has quite a personality.

No comments: